Wedding Photos

Wedding Photos

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Time to bake

I seldom bake, but during the holiday season I enjoy whipping up a few batches of cookies. I am a bit of a "one trick pony" when it comes to cookies.  I am well known for my Rum Raisin Oatmeal Cookies and this year I was glad to get some help from my honey! It just so happened that both of our jobs held their holiday party on the same day, so Thursday night we had our own little assembly line going.  I mixed and scooped as he handled the traffic in and out of the oven. Granted the hubby spent more time doing "quality control", but we still managed to prepare about 12 dozen cookies that we split and each took to work.  Like always they were a big hit!  I am so glad we kept only four or five cookies at home. With all the upcoming gatherings there will be plenty of sweets around to tempt us.

What tempts you this season?

1 comment:

  1. Love baking. Glad to read you and your honey had a good time together. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete