Wedding Photos

Wedding Photos

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Family matters

It is without saying that no matter how close knit a family one has there will always be a few disagreements.  I had one last weekend with the usual family member and I have to say I am most thankful for having not only a great friend to vent with who has seen me thru rough times in my life, but now a wonderful husband to help me shrug it off. 

I worry sometimes about venting with my husband.  I don't ever want him to resent any member of my family who happens to be driving me crazy at any given day.  He is pretty wonderful and stays neutral.  I have told him time and time again I can't divorce my family so I just have to get over things or pretend the argument didnt' happen!  It isn't that I am in denial or afraid of confrontation, it's because with this ONE particular family member we (not me) can never agree to disagree!

Anyways, I hope you are looking forward to gathering with family or perhaps bracing yourself for it. 8-)



No comments:

Post a Comment